1. All sales are final - Items can not be returned or replaced unless faulty.
2. Please read all descriptions in full prior to purchase
3. All items have been photographed via a camera phone without using filters to provide a true reflection of colour and style.
(Please note: different hand held devices/monitors will show the colour/s differently, so pictures are a general guide only.)
4. All measurements are approximate and may be out by up to 2cm.
5. Please ensure you select the correct postage charge to avoid delaying your order or paying too much/too little.
6. Please read "Allergy Information" in full before purchasing wearable metallic items
7. Jewellery and Art items will always be posted via Royal Mail 2nd class RECORDED delivery to maintain traceability
8. Pamper evening tickets will be posted via standard 2nd Class delivery with a proof of posting.
9. Postage to UK addresses ONLY (No P.O boxes) Please take care when inputting your details, if you don't fill in all the required fields the order can not be processed and if you fill out any of it incorrectly I will either not be able to contact you about your order and/or your goods will be sent to the wrong address. (I can not accept any responsibility for tracking your item/s if I am given incorrect shipping details.)
10. A confirmation e-mail will always be sent to the buyer to confirm when posting has taken place.
11. Keyrings are intended for the sole purpose of carrying keys and are not toys. Please do not give them to young children, due to small parts and glass.
12. Brooches are intended as decorative wear only and are not toys. Please do not give them to young children due to them being sharp and having small parts.
13. Items will be despatched within 2 working days of receiving cleared payment (unless stated otherwise) and should be delivered within 3-5 working days of posting (2nd class delivery should be delivered within 2 days, but please allow 3-5 days)
14. Proof of postage/recorded delivery details will always be obtained and I can not be held responsible for loss or damage of an item/s by Royal Mail. I will, however, always chase up parcels that are mislaid and if requested I will put in a claim on behalf of the buyer, should the item be lost or damaged by them during transit.
15. Most importantly, if you have any queries, doubts or anything you are unsure about, contact me BEFORE purchase