1. All sales are final - Items can not be returned or replaced unless faulty.
2. Please read all descriptions in full prior to purchase
3. All items have been photographed via a camera phone without using filters to provide a true reflection of colour and style.
(Please note: different hand held devices/monitors will show the colour/s differently, so pictures are a general guide only.)
4. All measurements are approximate and may be out by up to 2cm.
5. Please ensure you select the correct postage charge to avoid delaying your order or paying too much/too little.
6. Please read "Allergy Information" in full before purchasing wearable metallic items
7. Jewellery and Art items will always be posted via Royal Mail 2nd class RECORDED delivery to maintain traceability
8. Pamper evening tickets will be posted via standard 2nd Class delivery with a proof of posting.
9. Postage to UK addresses ONLY (No P.O boxes) Please take care when inputting your details, if you don't fill in all the required fields the order can not be processed and if you fill out any of it incorrectly I will either not be able to contact you about your order and/or your goods will be sent to the wrong address. (I can not accept any responsibility for tracking your item/s if I am given incorrect shipping details.)
10. A confirmation e-mail will always be sent to the buyer to confirm when posting has taken place.
11. Keyrings are intended for the sole purpose of carrying keys and are not toys. Please do not give them to young children, due to small parts and glass.
12. Brooches are intended as decorative wear only and are not toys. Please do not give them to young children due to them being sharp and having small parts.
13. Items will be despatched within 2 working days of receiving cleared payment (unless stated otherwise) and should be delivered within 3-5 working days of posting (2nd class delivery should be delivered within 2 days, but please allow 3-5 days)
14. Proof of postage/recorded delivery details will always be obtained and I can not be held responsible for loss or damage of an item/s by Royal Mail. I will, however, always chase up parcels that are mislaid and if requested I will put in a claim on behalf of the buyer, should the item be lost or damaged by them during transit.
15. Most importantly, if you have any queries, doubts or anything you are unsure about, contact me BEFORE purchase
Your privacy is important to me, so I will NEVER forward your personal information to a third party, nor will I use it to send unsolicited mail to you. If you place an order with me online, I will have access to your postal address (to ship the item/s to you), your e-mail address (to advise when shipping is taking place) and if you have shared it with me your phone number (although this will never be used unless you specifically request that I telephone you.)
Your information will only be used to process your order, answer correspondence and resolve any queries (if any arise). I do NOT use the "cloud" and the only place/s your information is stored is with my website provider, on the proof of posting/recorded delivery slip, Paypal and in my e-mail address account.
POSTAL ADDRESS: I will only use your postal address to post your item/s to you.
E-MAIL ADDRESS: I will use your e-mail address to advise when your item/s are to be shipped and to advise of any possible delays and/or to check the item arrived safely if it has not been sent via recorded delivery.
TELEPHONE NUMBER: This will NOT be used unless you specifically request me to call you (e.g. if/when there are any postal issues/damaged/lost items that I am chasing with the post office and you need an update.)
If you have any questions/queries relating to how your information is stored and used, please feel free to contact me prior to placing your order on email@example.com Thanks :-)
Jewellery and Art items will always be sent via Royal Mail 2nd Class RECORDED delivery to allow traceability/so that a tracking number can be provided. Once posted the recorded delivery number will be e-mailed to the buyer. Items can only be posted to the registered address of the Paypal account payment is received from, as a signature is required parcels can not be posted to PO boxes. Please make sure you take care when inputting your address at checkout, as your item/s will be posted to the address you input.
Postage to the UK only.
Claire G Jewellery can accept no responsibility for any items that are lost or damaged whilst in transit. Should your item/s receive any damage during transit or be undelivered after 10 days I will put a claim in with the post office on your behalf to recoup the loss and once the Post office claim process is complete, any funds they refund will be forwarded on to the buyer asap.
All postage costs include Royal Mail second class RECORDED delivery charge, business card, organza gift bag and all packing materials (E.g. brown paper, cellotape, tissue paper, bubble wrap and/or any other necessary materials).
When selecting postage at checkout, please make sure you select the correct rate, to avoid delaying your order, paying too much or too little.
"Jewellery items" include the following: Stone necklaces, Brooches, Keyrings, Cabochon earrings, Necklaces, Cufflinks, Bracelets and Stud earrings. All jewellery items can be packaged together and rates from 1 item to 10+ items posted together are listed.
1-2 Jewellery items via Royal Mail 2nd Class RECORDED £2.20
3-5 Jewellery items via Royal Mail 2nd Class RECORDED £3.30
10 or more Jewellery items via Royal Mail 2nd Class RECORDED £5.50
Should you have any queries regarding postage charge, or you are unsure which to select, please feel free to ask prior to checkout and I will reply asap - firstname.lastname@example.org