1. All sales are final - Items can not be returned or replaced unless faulty.
2. Please read all descriptions in full prior to purchase
3. All items have been photographed via a camera phone without using filters to provide a true reflection of colour and style.
(Please note: different hand held devices/monitors will show the colour/s differently, so pictures are a general guide only.)
4. All measurements are approximate and may be out by up to 2cm.
5. Please ensure you select the correct postage charge to avoid delaying your order or paying too much/too little.
6. Please read "Allergy Information" in full before purchasing wearable metallic items
7. Jewellery and Art items will always be posted via Royal Mail 2nd class RECORDED delivery to maintain traceability
8. Pamper evening tickets will be posted via standard 2nd Class delivery with a proof of posting.
9. Postage to UK addresses ONLY (No P.O boxes) Please take care when inputting your details, if you don't fill in all the required fields the order can not be processed and if you fill out any of it incorrectly I will either not be able to contact you about your order and/or your goods will be sent to the wrong address. (I can not accept any responsibility for tracking your item/s if I am given incorrect shipping details.)
10. A confirmation e-mail will always be sent to the buyer to confirm when posting has taken place.
11. Keyrings are intended for the sole purpose of carrying keys and are not toys. Please do not give them to young children, due to small parts and glass.
12. Brooches are intended as decorative wear only and are not toys. Please do not give them to young children due to them being sharp and having small parts.
13. Items will be despatched within 2 working days of receiving cleared payment (unless stated otherwise) and should be delivered within 3-5 working days of posting (2nd class delivery should be delivered within 2 days, but please allow 3-5 days)
14. Proof of postage/recorded delivery details will always be obtained and I can not be held responsible for loss or damage of an item/s by Royal Mail. I will, however, always chase up parcels that are mislaid and if requested I will put in a claim on behalf of the buyer, should the item be lost or damaged by them during transit.
15. Most importantly, if you have any queries, doubts or anything you are unsure about, contact me BEFORE purchase
Jewellery and Art items will always be sent via Royal Mail 2nd Class RECORDED delivery to allow traceability/so that a tracking number can be provided. Once posted the recorded delivery number will be e-mailed to the buyer. Items can only be posted to the registered address of the Paypal account payment is received from, as a signature is required parcels can not be posted to PO boxes. Please make sure you take care when inputting your address at checkout, as your item/s will be posted to the address you input.
Postage to the UK only.
Claire G Jewellery can accept no responsibility for any items that are lost or damaged whilst in transit. Should your item/s receive any damage during transit or be undelivered after 10 days I will put a claim in with the post office on your behalf to recoup the loss and once the Post office claim process is complete, any funds they refund will be forwarded on to the buyer asap.
All postage costs include Royal Mail second class RECORDED delivery charge, business card, organza gift bag (for jewellery items) or paper gift bag (for art items) and all packing materials (E.g. brown paper, cellotape, tissue paper, bubble wrap and/or any other necessary materials).
When selecting postage at checkout, please make sure you select the correct rate, to avoid delaying your order, paying too much or too little.
"Jewellery items" include the following: Stone necklaces, Brooches, Keyrings, Cabochon earrings, Necklaces, Cufflinks, Bracelets and Stud earrings. All jewellery items can be packaged together and rates from 1 item to 10+ items posted together are listed.
Due to their nature (size, shape and how fragile they could be) "Jewellery" can NOT be posted in the same parcel as "Art items"
"Art items" refer to Mini acrylic paintings and medium sized acrylic paintings. All art items can be posted together and prices for up to 5 art items are listed.
1-2 Jewellery items via Royal Mail 2nd Class RECORDED £2.20
3-5 Jewellery items via Royal Mail 2nd Class RECORDED £3.30
10 or more Jewellery items via Royal Mail 2nd Class RECORDED £5.50
1 x Medium sized acrylic painting (24cm x 18cm) via Royal Mail 2nd Class RECORDED £4.00
2x Medium sized acrylic paintings (24cm x 18cm) via Royal Mail 2nd Class RECORDED £5.00
1 x Medium sized acrylic painting (24cm x 18cm) + up to 2 MINI paintings and mini stand via Royal Mail 2nd Class RECORDED £4.50
2 x Medium sized acrylic paintings (24cm x 18cm) + up to 2 MINI paintings and mini stand via Royal Mail 2nd Class RECORDED £5.50
1-2 MINI Acrylic paintings (7cm x 7cm) and mini stand/s via Royal Mail 2nd Class RECORDED £2.70
3-5 MINI Acrylic paintings (7cm x 7cm) and mini stand/s via Royal Mail 2nd Class RECORDED £4.00
Event tickets (Pamper evenings):
Any number of tickets can be sent to the buyer via 2nd Class standard delivery for a charge of £1.00 per transaction
(These will NOT be via recorded delivery, but a proof of postage will always be obtained.)
Should you have any queries regarding postage charge, or you are unsure which to select, please feel free to ask prior to checkout and I will reply asap - firstname.lastname@example.org